January 8, 2017 by Cristina Stoian
Here are some of my intentions for 2017 for myself and my photography.
- Put more meaning and emotion into my photographs.
- Take less photographs to achieve the right one.
- Make photographs more like paintings.
- Move to new studio.
- Remember the purpose of my photographs every day.
- Define my style as a photographer.
- Set new professional goals.
- Create a 24 photo story once a week on my new camera.
- Blog twice a month.
- Photograph a ballerina.
- Shoot more flowers, flower crown, flower wall.
- Shoot a red dress portrait, experiment with the black sash, white sheet.
- Paint my own backdrop.
- Shoot outside the studio.
- Laugh more.
- Save money for vacations.
- Do more portfolio work.
- Create Cinemagraphs and Videos for my work.
- Do more physical activity.
- Add romanticism in my work.